Do y’all remember those dessert pizzas at Pizza Inn? Yeah, this is the adult version you’ve been waiting for. Gooey & Melty S’Mores on a pizza crust. It’s magical.
Your Favorite Pizza Dough Recipe
1 -2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
4 oz chopped dark chocolate
2 graham crackers crushed
8-10 large marshmallows cut in half
- Rearrange the racks in the oven to place one rack at the top of the oven.
- Place pizza stone on the top rack
- Heat oven to hottest setting. The bake time will vary based on how hot your oven gets. Let the stone preheat for 15 minutes.
- Sprinkle pizza peel with bread flour, cornmeal or brown rice flour to prevent the dough from sticking.
- Stretch/Roll dough out to desired thickness.
- Baste the dough with the olive oil and evenly sprinkle the chocolate across the dough.
- Bake for 4-6 minutes. Check every 2 minutes and rotate the pizza as necessary. The chocolate should be bubbling and the dough should be about 75% of the way cooked.
- Use the pizza peel to remove the pizza from the oven. Quickly sprinkle a layer of graham cracker crumbs and top with the marshmallows.
- Return the pizza to the oven for another minute. Allow the marshmallows to brown to their desired brownness.
- Remove from the oven and let cool for a couple of minutes before cutting.