A one-bowl banana bread muffin recipe sweetened with honey and filled with rolled oats, cinnamon and vanilla.
- ⅓ cup olive oil
- ½ cup honey
- 2 eggs
- 2 medium bananas (about 10 oz, smashed)
- 2 tbsp vanilla extract
- ¼ cup milk (any kind)
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- ¼ tsp nutmeg
- 2 cups whole wheat flour
- ½ cup quick oats
- ½ cup chocolate chips (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF
- In a large bowl, whisk together the olive oil and honey, until the honey is dissolved. Then stir in the eggs, milk, and vanilla extract. Fold in the bananas.
- Now add all of the dry ingredients to the bowl– the flour, rolled oats, baking soda, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg. Make sure all of the dry ingredients are evenly mixed. Then fold in the chocolate chips.
- Line a muffin tin with cupcake liners, and fill each well of the muffin tin ⅔ of the way full.
- Bake for 15-17 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean. Let cool slightly before serving.