- 2 cups (8 1/2 oz) all purpose flour
- 2 ½ cups (8 ¾ oz) rolled oats, ground finely in food processor
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tbsp espresso powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ¼ tsp nutmeg
- 1 cup (2 sticks, 8 oz) unsalted butter
- 1 cup (8 oz) brown sugar
- 1 cup (7 oz )granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF. Line two cookie sheets with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the all purpose flour, rolled oats, salt, baking powder, baking soda, espresso powder, cinnamon and nutmeg. Set aside.
- In a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, cream the butter and sugar until combined. Mix in the eggs one at a time, followed by the vanilla extract. Add the dry ingredients and stir until combined. Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Scoop onto cookie sheets and bake for 12-14 minutes.