Halloween Witches Cupcakes
Easy and adorable Halloween Cupcakes
- Prep Time: 30
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Category: Cupcakes
- 1 batch of 24 cupcakes (make your favorite recipe or use a box mix)
- A lot of buttercream frosting and food coloring
- 12 Oreos
- 24 Hershey Kisses
First Make the Witches Hats:
- Separate the Oreos and scrape out the cream, so that 12 Oreos will yield 24 witches hats.
- Fit a piping bag with a small piping tip, I used Wilton #14 and fill the piping bag with frosting two-thirds of the way full.
- Pipe a small dot of buttercream on the top of the Oreo and press a Hershey Kiss in the center. Pipe more buttercream around the Hershey Kiss and add a few sprinkles. Set the hats aside while you decorate the cupcakes.
Next decorate the cupcakes;
- Fit a piping bag with the large cupcake tip of your choice. I used Ateco #828.
- Fill the piping bag with frosting two -thirds of the way full. Pipe the frosting on each cupcake, swirling as high you want.
- Embellish the frosting with a few sprinkles.
Put it all together:
- Gently place the witches hat to the top of the cupcake, pressing down slightly.
- Piping buttercream is optional! You can also frost the cupcakes using an offset spatula or even a knife. Just get the frosting on the cupcake!
Keywords: Halloween Witches Cupcakes