- 1 cup unsalted butter (soft)
- 1 cup dark brown sugar
- 1 cup granualted sugar
- 12 ounces Biscoff Cookie Spread
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 large eggs
- 2 2/3 cups all purpose flour
- 10 oz Biscoff Cookies (crushed)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line two cookie sheets with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment (or in large bowl), cream the butter, brown sugar, granulated sugar, Biscoff Spread, baking powder, baking soda, and salt together until fluffy.
- Add the eggs one at at time mixing completely before adding the next. Stir in the flour and crushed Biscoff cookie. Mix until dough forms.
- Scoop the dough onto the cookie sheet and bake for 14-15 minutes. Let cookies cool on the pan for at least 5 minutes before placing them on wire rack.